Positions are currently available at Bubbles Bodywear! Please see below for details.
Customer Service Specialist
Job Description: Bubbles Bodywear is a small but growing company seeking a positive, passionate, nice-to-the-core, experienced and reliable Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional customer support.
Job Purpose: To maintain customer satisfaction and retention by providing hands-on problem-solving solutions through daily Customer Service and related administrative functions.
Job Duties: Position may require many other daily responsibilities including return/exchange management, inventory handling and warehouse/shipping oriented tasks.
Customer Service daily tasks/objectives:
- Answer Customer phone calls
- Reply to Customer emails/tickets
- "Chat" with Customers
- Resolve customer complaints
- Become a Bubbles product expert to provide advice and shopping assistance
- Process returns/exchanges
- Pack and ship orders
- Experience in Internet Retail/Ecommerce business is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive disposition and a strong willingness to help people.
- Due to the possibility that customers may call with sensitive personal issues, this position requires maturity, discretion, tact and a kind disposition.
- We encourage and promote an environment of teamwork, kindness, honesty and maturity amongst co-workers.
- We are a drama-free workplace. If you believe that "The Housewives" have mastered the art of conflict resolution, you need not apply.
- If you've never watched an episode of any of "The Housewives", please apply.
- We are a drug-free workplace. If you are not able to pass random drug testing, you need not apply.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Strong computer and writing skills are a must. Experience using Word, Excel and Outlook is preferred.
- Customer Service with an emphasis on Excellence.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is preferred.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education: AA/BA/BS preferred or equivalent employment experience in an e-commerce environment.
- The ability to work Full-time, Monday through Friday 9-6PM (Tuesday through Saturday and part-time shift may also available)
Company: Bubbles Bodywear is a worldwide brand focusing on the design, development and manufacturing of problem-solving shapewear solutions for women and men. We are a small but fast-growing company looking for motivated team members who want to grow with us. Exceptional Customer Service is our brand's most valuable asset!
Culture: Teamwork makes the dream work here at Bubbles Bodywear! We are a laid-back but professional work environment with a positive, upbeat atmosphere. We're seeking team members who possess a positive outlook, sense of humor, and a personal drive to excel. We are a hard-working group, but we balance quality of life with our commitment to our job, co-workers and our customers.
Compensation: This is a Contract-To-Hire Opportunity. Compensation is Hourly, commensurate with experience. Bubbles Bodywear pays 20% higher on average than the median Customer Service salary in US. Full time positions are eligible for compensation packages after one year that may include Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health Reimbursement Account, bonus, company iPhone and more.
Location: We are centrally located in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, Florida (near the American Airlines Arena and the Design District).
Apply: Send your resume with cover letter to jobs@LoveMyBubbles.com. Please include Job ID "Customer Service Representative" in your subject line and on all correspondence.