Developed by the Solvay Group, Emana® is an innovative polyamide yarn with incorporated active bio-ceramic crystals, which absorb heat from the human body, then returns it in the form of distant infrared rays. These natural energy waves stimulate micro-circulation under the skin, which can reduce minor imperfections in skin's texture to create a firmer tone, while also increasing collagen synthesis.
- Emana® properties are permanent; they are not lost in the wash because the bio-ceramic active crystal technology is integrated into the yarn.
- Emana® is Oeko-Tex®-certified (non-toxic), safe for the skin.
- The benefits of this yarn are guaranteed by clinical tests conducted by independent and international cosmetic laboratories.
Surveys conducted on a sample of women who have worn garments made with Emana® for six consecutive hours a day, have shown the following:
- After 30 days ~ More than 79% say a reduction of cellulite appearance and smoother skin; More than 70% say more elastic skin.
- After 60 days ~ More than 90% say a reduction of cellulite appearance and smoother skin; More than 89% say more elastic skin.