There are several reasons why this could have happened. We recommend that you investigate the following avenues (that apply to your address) to locate your package:
- Check by your side or back doors (or in any secure areas like garages or porches) where the US postal carrier or UPS driver may have left the package.
- Check with your apartment complex office to see if they have the package.
- Check with member of your household (family or roommates).
- Ask neighbors if the package was left with them.
- Ask your postman to help locate the whereabouts of your package.
- Check at your local post office to see if they can help find the package (bring your tracking number with you).
If all else fails, contact us at 800-401-5811 and we will assist in locating your shipment!